Angelitos de Anahi Eslovenia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelitos de Anahi Eslovenia

Bienvenido al foro Angelitos de Anahi Eslovenia!

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

Cairns dating - Looking to explore

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
NewSouth
Gost

Cairns dating  - Looking to explore Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Cairns dating - Looking to explore   Cairns dating  - Looking to explore I_icon_minitimeNed Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am

Geraldton online dating - Wanna play? My name is Adeline CARNES Cairns dating  - Looking to explore Sydney1 Cairns dating  - Looking to explore Sydney2 Cairns dating  - Looking to explore Sydney3 Cairns dating  - Looking to explore Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Ballarat free online dating Albany dating Mount Gambier dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating dating in USA I try to live life to the fullest... I try not to worry about things that I can not control... I do not have time for games and drama. I am a very simple person. I am not materialistic at all!! Just be real with me and I will be real with you! Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do ivew my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! I like to do surprises. I love to give massages. It makes me feel good to know that I am making my man feel good. If you are honest, kind, and loving then write me to get to know each other. What I want: Drug free, Drama free, Diseases Free, Discreet and well groomed please. I would prefer if your in a relationship but not married. I am well groomed and I expect the same from my potential playmate. I have many interests, but for now I will keep that to myself. A little bit about me... im just a cool laid back female who knows how to have fun and bring excitement to any place.Im not to picky on who I meet I just dont like liars and fake people.Well once you meet me you will learn alot more about me and will never forget me because I know how to do things in bed that drive guys wild.... Hello. I am a esxy sweet chick. I am looking for fun, educated, confident men to meet and hang out with. I am very down to earth and very sensual when i want to be. I am looking specifically for hookups but nothing serious. Contact me soon!
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Cairns dating - Looking to explore
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1